When pizza and fries combine magic happens at dinner time!
Nothing says party like Pizza Fries for dinner on a weeknight.
Also, your family will applaud you when you present a sheet tray of crispy salty fries topped with bubbling melted cheese and a discs of crispy pepperoni.
Shortcuts we took to make this even easier:
1. We used store-bought fries.One less step is nothing to be ashamed of; you are still doing all the work.
2. Simple seasonings. Just a couple of ingredients lets the ingredients shine!
3. Serve on the sheet tray so there are less dishes to do. Plus it looks more festive!
YOUR DASH OF GRATITUDE:
- 1 bag frozen fries
- 16 slices of pepperoni
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 oz bag of mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup tomato sauce for dipping
- First lay out the frozen fries on sheet tray. Heat the fries based on package instructions.
- Now when the fries are done take out of oven.
- Next even spread on top of the fries with mozzarella, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Now place the pepperoni on top of the fries and put back in the oven for 10 minutes (or until the cheese is bubbly and the pepperoni is crisp).
- Finally pour tomato sauce on the side to dip and enjoy.
Other ways to dress up your Pizza Fries:
– Add leftover chicken or shrimp instead of pepperoni.
– Tear up proscutto and sprinkle arugula.
– Use tater tots or sweet potato fries.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay