This Sandwich Charcuterie Board is sponsored by the amazing iconic Carniege Deli with their amazing juicy pastrami!
I was so excited when they asked me to be a brand ambassador. I truly love all their food. The knishes are butter mashed potato love, the cookies are amazing, and the cheesecake is true NYC authentic. Here is my favorite sandwich I ordered at the deli: a Pastrami on Rye with Russian dressing. Hope this brings back awesome NYC foodie memories too! Happy Cooking and hope you love the Jewish grilled cheese recipe as much as I did.
For The Amazing Jewish Comfort Food From Carnegie Deli:
Things You Have Around Your House To Use As A Board:
- A sheet pan works amazing. Flip it upside down to get height and cover with parchment paper. Also you can leave it as should be and the sides will act as a rustic boarder.
- Your cast iron pan is great too. This adds a circular shape to the concept and makes it slightly different.
- Make your whole table a board. Add a big sheet of paper on the table and spread things out all artsy!
Get The Famous Carnegie Deli Pastrami (Use Code: Chop10 for 10%): Click Here
Sandwich Charcuterie Board
- 1 pound pastrami
- 1 pound cornbeef
- 5 slices rye bread
- 5 pickles (sliced)
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing (or Russian dressing)
- 1/4 pound cheddar
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese
- 1 small box pigs in blanket (cooked)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- First, place parchment paper in the cast iron pan.
- Now, add your dressing in a small bowl and place in the center.
- Next, add the pastrami to the board in one section and the corn beef on other side of the small bowl diagonal to the pastrami.
- Now, slice the bread in half lengthwise and place on either side of the bowl. I like to alternate the position of bread to form a fan like look. See picture above.
- Next, fill in the open sections with the tomato, pickles, cheese, and pigs in blanket.
- Finally, enjoy as a lunch, appetizer, or weeknight dinner.
Get The Famous Carnegie Deli Pastrami:
Great Healthy Articles:
- Top 6 Healthy Snacks You Can Buy On Amazon
- 7 Healthy Italian Comfort Food Recipes
- 10 Healthy Comfort Food Dinner Recipes
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!