In less then 3 minutes you can “whip” up a fabulous fluffy, airy, warm day dip, or breakfast appetizer. OMG you can’t screw this up. Calling all new cooks or peeps that think they can’t cook this is a great starter dish to make.
The inspiration for this cloud dip comes from a great Italian restaurant in NYC that closed a couple years ago 🙁 that served something similar. Our bestie Carol comes back to NYC once a year for our annual food crawl of restaurants we love. At each restaurant we order an app or main dish and then tell the waiter it’s one of our birthdays (sooo much fun). The next day after one of our food crawls our stomaches were sooo full, but we have to go to one more restaurant for brunch (no one eats breakfast or lunch on weekends in NYC LOL). This place had the most amaze-balls ricotta dip appetizer! We ate it like we have not eaten in years.
I immediately needed to make my own version and here it is. When I make this dip it reminds me of the laughs and full stomach we all had during our food crawl. This is a perfect brunch party dip, pool side treat, or spring time light snack.
I hope you enjoy this and wow your guests with this sweet -peppery -crunchy -yummy dip!
Get Your Whisks Started and Fluff Your Way to A Fool Proof Dip!
- 2 cups of whole milk ricotta
- 2 pinches of fresh cracked black pepper
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Handful Pistachio nuts
- 2 big drizzle’s of honey
- Place the ricotta cheese in a big bowl. Add a pinch of black pepper and salt to the cheesy mix. Also a drizzle (Count to 4 quickly as drizzle) of extra virgin olive oil.
- Now using a whisk mix the ricotta till it becomes fluffy.
- Note: Halfway through taste to make sure there is a slight bite from the pepper if not add more.
- When fluffy put on pretty plate or in my house the only plates we have lol. Add a tiny bit more balck pepper
- Now drop the salty and crunchy pistachio bites on the cheese.
- Drum roll please as we have the grand finish. Drizzle like a painter the sweet gooey honey onto the ricotta
- Serve with apple slices, crackers, or with crusty bread to slather on.
Happy Fluffy Gooey Cloud Dip Diving! Give it a try and share pictures of your tasty creation 🙂
*I would be Grateful for you to Subscribe to the blog for more fun dishes :-)!
With a Grateful Heart and a Fluffy Dip Amazing Tummy – Jay