Nothing better then a hot, roasted, salty, garlicky, asparagus treat! OMG is this so easy and will make a new cook look like an all-star. The key tip to great roasted anything is, a very hot day in the oven.
Sometimes the simplest things taste the best. Throw it on a pan mix and in the oven it goes.
Watch this amazingly fun video and you will cook like a champion on Asparagus Island’s “Best Cook Contest”.
Roasted Garlicky Cheesy Asparagus Recipe
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus (Nature’s Green Fries)
- 4 cloves of garlic cut into 1/2 inch discs
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- BFF’s: Big Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Lots of grated parm cheese
- Splash of white wine vinegar at the end
- Preheat Oven 400 and cook for 25-30 minutes
- Mix all the star ingredients together except the garlic, parm and vinegar on sheet pan.
- Lay the garlic flavor wonders on top of the asparagus.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes till little crispy!
- Now splash the vinger on the hot yummy asparagus
- Let it snow with lots of parm cheese.
- Congrats Cooks you have won Asparagus Island Cooking Contest for Yumminess
This is the perfect recipe for a cooking challenged friend to be a star in the kitchen! Give it a try and share pictures of your tasty creation 🙂
With a Grateful Heart and A Green Fry/Asparagus Amazing Tummy – Jay
(Visited 748 times, 1 visits today)Subscribe for tasty, free recipes!