Healthy (ish) version of my favorite NYC cheesy Italian chili recipe (all in one pot)!
- No breading or frying. Instead of traditional chicken parm we made it it one pot easy in half the time..
- No greasy kitchen! Everything cooks in the one pot so no oil splattering!
- Use a combo of dark and light meat chicken. The dark meat is juicy and fatty and will help keep the chicken from drying out.
Watch how to make this easy chili recipe:
Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Chili
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 15 oz cannelloni beans
- 1 handful basil chopped (divide some during cooking and some for end)
- 1 handful parsley chopped (divide some during cooking and some for end)
- 28 oz chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (also the rind)
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (for topping)
- First, add olive oil, ground chicken, salt, and pepper to pot on medium high heat. Cook for 4 minutes or until brown.
- Next, add red pepper flakes, oregano, garlic, cannelloni beans, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, Parmesan rind, basil and parsley. Stir and cook partially covered on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Finally, add ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and basil. Top with shredded mozzarella and enjoy!
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay