This is one of my favorite meals to make when I don’t have a lot of time to cook. In the time it takes to order out – you’ll be sitting down to a yummy dinner.
Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
- 1 Pound of raw shrimp (season with pinch of salt and pepper)
- 2 bunches of asparagus (bottom ends cut off/thrown away and then cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a large pan on Medium heat and when hot add 1 tablespoon of butter and then the shrimp and do not touch for 30 seconds. Then flip over and leave for a minute. Not touching the shrimp helps it brown.
- Take shrimp out and put asparagus in the pan with pinch of salt and pepper. Turn the heat up to medium high and don’t touch for a minute so gets nice brown char. Then mix the asparagus.
- Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp and asparagus and mix for 30 seconds.
- Plate and enjoy!
Enjoy the meal and look forward to Chop Happy yummy smiles! Give it a try and share pictures of your tasty creation 🙂
With a grateful heart and a yummy tummy – Jay
(Visited 481 times, 1 visits today)Subscribe for tasty, free recipes!
Make Your Mark