This is a detox water recipe that also chills you out and makes life healthier and more zen. As we eat all the yummy stews and meatloaf, it’s time to get our bodies ready for spring and there is no better way than detox water. It flushes the system, makes the antioxidants rock the house, and helps our bodies ready for those summer burgers.
I love making infused waters and especially ones that are good for our health. I do have 2 happy rules though. First it has to taste super yummy and not feel healthy. Secondly, I love a twist to make life more happy. In this case the vanilla and cinnamon have calming properties that will chill you out. I sometimes even add a drop of lavender extract (make sure its cooking lavender).
YOUR DASH OF GRATITUDE:
Calming Winter Detox Water
- 1 pear cut into slices
- 1 vanilla pod cut down the middle to expose seeds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- water enough to fill to the top
- Place all above ingredients in a medium mason jar. (If you use a water jug add double the ingredients above). But lid on tight or wrap with saran wrap.
- Next, leave in fridge at least an hour to overnight.
- Finally enjoy the calming, warming detox water.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay