Cauliflower Fried Rice is trending and when you try this recipe you will be hooked.
The cauliflower rice is perfect for absorbing all that you add to it and surprisingly does not get mushy. It also has a light and fresh taste that rice doesn’t give you. You can use this recipe as a base or add lots of proteins like leftover chicken, shrimp, or tofu.
Watch the video and see the technique on how we make this, and then feel free to remake it with whatever is in your fridge.
- Technique Tip (Homemade Cauliflower Rice): This is sooo easy! All you need is a small head of cauliflower and a blender or food processor. Click here for this easy tip.
Scrumptious Extra Ingredients Ideas:
- Korean Twist: Add Kim-chi when cooking veggies. This will add a spicy vinegar background that is so yummy.
- Smokey Flavor: Meat lovers can fry up bacon then add veggies to get smokey salty flavor yum.
- Leftovers Get a New Purpose: Add chicken, beef, or seafood? Add you yummy leftover protein to add a hearty bite.
- Antioxidant Loaded: While sauteing the vegetables add a teaspoon of turmeric. It delicious and has a yummy yellow color that is super healthy for you.
YOUR DASH OF GRATITUDE:
“Be your own captain in the game of life. You do you!”
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay
Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 eggs scrambled season eggs with 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha add more or less to your level of spicy
- 1/2 cup peanuts salted
- 2-3 scallions chopped
- First scramble the eggs. Add 1 tbsp of oil to a pan on medium heat. Next add eggs seasoned with a tsp of soy sauce that are mixed well to the pan. Cook eggs till scrambled. When eggs scramble take out of pan set aside for later.
- Now turn pan to medium high. Add another tbsp of oil, a tsp of soy sauce, carrots, frozen edamame, garlic and ginger. Stir frequently for 30 seconds.
- Next push the veggies to one side and add the cauliflower rice to the other side. Let it cook (do not stir) for a minute to develop a crust on the bottom.
- Now add tsp soy sauce and sriracha to the cauliflower rice. Stir the veggies and rice together till combined
- Finally, add egg peanuts and scallions and enjoy.