You have got to try this Veggie Burger recipe! You will not be disappointed, whether you are a meat eater or not.
I am an avid carnivore, and my bacon-infused burger skyrocketed my blog when I got to cook in Times Square on Good Morning America. So with that said, if I put a burger on this site, I make sure it’s really good. The goal behind this veggie burger was to make it easy, faster than takeout, and make a meat eater not miss the meat.
Why this burger is so easy:
Why it’s so yummy:
YOUR DASH OF GRATITUDE:
I Can't Believe It's a Veggie Burger
- 2 portobella mushrooms (chopped finely)
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup corn (handful)
- 1/2 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots (handful)
- 1 can chick peas smashed
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan (grated)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Extra Ingredients (optional)
- 6 burger buns
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- First combine all the burger ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Next form 6 patties.
- Now heat pan on medium high with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Make sure the pan is hot before adding the burgers.
- Next place burgers in the pan for 3 minutes on each side.
- Do not move or press on burgers while cooking so it gets a great sear.
- Add burgers to a bun or have it your way and enjoy.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay