Warning: Make Double or Triple Fries as this will go Fast!
It’s Thanksgiving sides week!
Although a non-traditional side… this will rock the table because everyone loves fries.
If you have not figured it out yet, this is the third potato recipe in the Thanksgiving sides week series. I love potatoes and fries are the “King of Potato Land”. Imagine you and your pilgrim family are sitting at the table and you see the turkey, casseroles, and then out of the corner of your eye there are glorious fries. You are not sure if this is a mirage from all the appetites you have eaten, but you must find out!
You get up and go to Aunt Martha’s seat (endure the story about her walking to school with no shoes on) to get the glorious crunchy potatoes. You take a bite of the thick starchy garlic creation and stop and think “this is truly a chop happy moment” and that you are sooo THANKFUL for FRIES!!!
Garlic Rosemary Oven Fries Recipe
(Serves 4 – add more per guest)
- 3 baking potatoes
- 2 large sprigs of fresh rosemary – chopped
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves – minced
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper (Best Friends Forever)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash potatoes and cut in half lengthen-wise and continue cutting in half until you have a total of 8 fries per potato
- Place on baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Mince garlic and sprinkle on potatoes
- Chop rosemary and sprinkle on potatoes
- Heavy pinch of Salt and pinch of Pepper
- Mix ingredients until potatoes are coated
- Bake for 45 minutes
- As soon as you remove them from the oven – sprinkle a pinch of salt over the warm fries
- Plate – yum!
I am SOOO thankful for fries! Give it a try and share pictures of your tasty creation 🙂
With a grateful heart and a rosemary-french-fry-baked-in-the-oven tummy – Jay