Oh Joy To The World Garlic Is AWESOME!!!! Ok Chop Happy Fans, what if I told you just by roasting garlic you can make a piece of bread taste like a dream in Italy. Take that roasted garlic and mix with sour cream and chives and make the best salad dressing or dip that your family has ever seen. Yes and it may seem to good to be true but its sooo easy. The myth that it is complicated is so wrong – it’s only as complicated as turning on the oven and smelling the magic all throughout the house.
Ways To Use Roasted Garlic:
1. Roasted Garlic Bread: Grill bread and then slather on small amount of roasted garlic and top with drizzle of olive oil and chopped parsley.
2. Pesto: Switch with amount of raw garlic with cloves of roasted garlic for a strong deep flavor.
3. Dip: Add to a cup of sour cream a bulb of roasted garlic, slat and pepper and lots of chives and parsley. This will make your potato chip addicted.
4. Mashed Potato Heaven: Add roasted garlic to your Mashed Potato recipe.
AND SOOO many other things!
Roasted Garlic Fun:
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Best Friends Forever: Big Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Tin foil to wrap
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut garlic bulb in half through the middle
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil all over the garlic – counting to 3 as you do it
- Season with a big pinch of salt and pepper
- Wrap the garlic that has been oiled and seasoned and put in the oven for 40-45 minutes!
- Roasting the garlic sweetens and gives deeper flavor – this is known as one of the umami ingredients
Tip: Let rest after roast so that it’s easy to handle
Happy Roasting and Please Subscribe To My Blog for More Fun Tips and Recipes! Give it a try and share pictures of your tasty creation 🙂
With A Grateful Heart And A Flavor Bomb Amazing Tummy – Jay