Get ready to start crossing things off your Christmas list, because we got you covered on what to buy. I am sooo excited! – what makes this list different is because too many times we get recommended things that are awesome, but are too expensive or not as great by the time they arrive. These gifts are all fabulous and delish!
We tested them on 3 factors to endure yumminess:
1. They are all reasonably priced – but fabulous.
2. They taste crazy good both in the tummy and in the heart, and finally …
3. They ship super well so they are not a crazy mess and your gifts will create only Holly Excited faces as they eat eat eat the treats. The video is short – but fun – and we give you the links to the sites on the video too!
What is the best food gift you’ve ever received for the Holidays? =)
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy New Year! – Jay
- Georgetown Cupcake (http://www.georgetowncupcake.com)
- The Hampton Popcorn Company (http://www.hamptonpopcorn.com)
- Food Bank for New York City (http://foodbanknyc.org/) or Feeding America to find your local Food Bank (http://www.feedingamerica.org/)