After a long day of work this is a sweet porky chili hug to welcome you home!
Watch how to make this awesome dinner:
30 Minute Italian Chili Recipe
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage (out of casing)
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage (out of casing)
- 1/2 cup pepperoni (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 28 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 handful parsley (chopped)
- 10 basil leaves (chopped)
- 6 tablespoons ricotta
- 10 basil leave (chopped)
- First, turn pot on high and add extra virgin olive oil, and the sausages. Break up sausages (with spoon or potato masher) and spread at bottom of pot.
- Now, leave sausage alone (no stirring) for 3 minutes.
- Next, put the sausage to the side of the pan and add the onions, garlic, oregano, pepperoni and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 30 seconds.
- Now, add crushed tomatoes, water, basil, and parsley. Let sit on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Finally, eat by the bowlful topped with ricotta and basil!
My Fave Pot To Cook With:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay