Get ready for this s’mores cookie dough recipe to be your new dessert obsession. It’s chocolatey, crunchy from the morsels of graham crackers, and pillowy from the marshmallows. This is a easy indulgent no bake recipe.
The result of my testing this cookie dough recipe is magically delicious and easy. You just drop the ingredients into a bowl and mix. Also, there are no eggs in the recipe so it is super safe to eat. As you probably know I am a home cook too and cant bake. With that being said I am so excited for any chance to make dessert that is easy and fool proof.
YOUR DASH OF GRATITUDE:
S'mores Cookie Dough Recipe
Basic Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- 2 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips handful
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows handful
- 2 graham cracker broken into chunks (regular to gluten free)
- First mix all the above basic ingredients together until completely combined and looks like cookie dough.
- Next, add the s'mores ingredients and gently mix everything together.
- Finally, you can eat the cookie dough right away or refrigerate for 30 min for a more deep flavor.
HERE IS ANOTHER AMAZING COOKIE DOUGH RECIPES:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay
Make Your Mark