Sweet saucy tomatoes dancing with salty chunks of feta fabulous in a pasta pool!
Watch how to make this awesome pasta recipe:
Bursting with Happiness Tomatoes and Feta Pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (cut in slices)
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (1/2 teaspoon if less spicy)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pound pasta cooked (save 1/2 cup pasta water)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/5 pound feta (cut in small chunks)
- 1 handful dill (chopped)
- First, on medium heat place oil, garlic, onions, oregano, and red pepper flakes in large pan. Stir and cook for a minute until onions translucent.
- Next, raise heat to medium high and add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir and cook until tomatoes burst. This takes 3-5 minutes.
- Now, add pasta, pasta water, butter, and red wine vinegar to the pan. Mix for a minute to combine all the flavors.
- Finally, turn off heat and add feta and dill. Happy pasta eating!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay