Hot and crispy french fries coated with crunchy everything bagel seasoning is a comfort food dream come true. This recipe is easy, fun! Best part is you get to dip into creamy, garlicky scallion cream cheese dip.
This recipe is dedicated to every Saturday and Sunday in my childhood. My family would get fresh bagels and cream cheese and eat together as a family. Those were awesome times. I loved it because both my parents worked and we were always busy. But on the weekends we got together and eat bagels. Now how did the fries make it into this comfort food yumtastic recipe.
Now lets skip forward to this summer in the Hamptons with my friends Amy (to see her check out the Pasta Carbonara Recipe she appears in). We just got back from SoulCycle and were waiting in line at the best bagel store in the world, Goldberg Bagels. Amy grabbed the everything bagel seasoning and bought it for me. The challenge was to make something from this. AND this recipe was born out of my obsession with fries.
Two of my other favorite fries recipes:
I really hope you love this as much as we do. The best part of the dish is how easy it is. Drop all the ingredients on the sheet tray, mix, and thats it!
Happy eating and I am always so grateful to cook with you!
Everything Bagel Fries w/ Scallion Cream Cheese Dip
Everything Bagel Fries Ingredients:
- 2 russet potatoes (any baking potato)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt (one to season and one for hot fries)
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Scallion Cream Cheese Dip Ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 5 scallions chopped
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Everything Bagel Fries Recipe:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- First cut the potatoes (also you can see above video).
- 1. Cut the potato in half lengthwise to get two potato slices.
- 2. Now cut the halves in half lengthwise to form 4 slices.
- 3. Now cut all the slices of potato in half to form 8 fries.
- Do the same thing for one more potato.
- Now place on a sheet tray and add olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and everything seasoning.
- Mix all the ingredients to coat all the potatoes and spread fries out on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- When done add salt to the hot potatoes and enjoy.
Scallion Cream Cheese Dip Recipe:
- Place all the ingredients above in a bowl.
- Mix to combine and add more scallions on top to garnish.
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay