The NYC moment that inspired this dish:
You will learn two things in this recipe that you can adapt to other recipes:
1. The secret to making a home-made rice bowl taste like it came straight from the restaurant:
– The key is the rice vinegar (see video or recipe below for how to apply this)
2. My versatile ginger vinaigrette:
– As a salad dressing or as a rice bowl sauce.
– Use it to jazz up a summer pasta salad.
– Marinade for chicken or shrimp.
– In your stir fry: After all your veggies and meat are cooked, pour this in and stir at the last minute.
YOUR DASH OF GRATITUDE:
Salmon Rice Bowl w/ Tangy Ginger Dressing
Tangy Ginger Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 clove garlic grated or chopped finely
- 2 tsp rice vinger
- 1 tbs ginger grated
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon musturd
- 1 tsp maple syrup
Salmon Rice Bowl Ingredients:
- 4-5 slices smoked salmon sliced in strips
- 1 avocado halfed cut into slices or chuncks
- 1 sliced thin radishes
- 1 cup edaname
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tsp seasame seeds optional
Tangy Ginger Dressing Recipe:
- Place all the Tangy Ginger Dressing ingredients in a bowl. Whisk or mix till combined and creamy. Enjoy!
Salmon Rice Bowl Recipe:
- Note: As you build the rice bowls, please divide the ingredients between 2 bowls.
- Mix the rice with the rice vinegar to add tang and separate the rice.
- Now place the other salmon rice bowl ingredients (except sesame seeds) on top of the rice spreading out into sections.
- Next add ginger dressing and top with sesame seeds.
- Finally enjoy and have an awesome meal.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay