A happy easy bright salad dressing is minutes away. You can use this recipe to marinade chicken, steak, or veggies.
Watch how to make this awesome quick seafood dinner:
Easy Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove (grated or finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- First, place all ingredients above in the bowl.
- Finally, whisk until becomes creamy and enjoy!
My Fave Pot To Cook With:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay