Juicy plump gloriously happy shrimp done in 8 minutes!
Watch how to make this awesome recipe:
How to Make 8 Minute Sheet Pan Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- First, add all ingredients to a sheet pan, mix and spread out (this helps roast and not steam).
- Next, in a preheated oven, cook for 8 minutes.
- Finally, eat as shrimp cocktail, in a salad, or in pasta!
My Fave Sheet Pans Because of the Handles:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay