The best holiday leftover recipe or perfect comfort food Holiday Hand Pies.
Tips to Freeze Leftovers:
You can have a whole Thanksgiving dinner in your hands! Each bite is holiday love with layers of yum tucked in a flaky buttery crust. This is always a great way to use your leftovers again. Just layer your holiday sides on small rounds of pie dough and seal it up to make dinner reimagined. Also you can freeze to have Thanksgiving for 6 months. I love to eat these pot pies for dinner on a cold day to warm up my soul. Hope this makes leftovers reinvented to happy dinners.
This is the perfect quick dinner that says to your family you love them and celebrate them! Cooking can be your happy place at the end of a long day just for you! While cooking dance in the kitchen, say what you are grateful for, and count your blessings! Happy Cooking!
Holiday Individual Pot Pies
- 2 cups turkey (chopped)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 sheet pie dough
- 1 egg
- First, roll out the pie dough out an inch or two more and use a small bowl to cut out 4-5 circles.
- Next, place a tablespoon of mashed potatoes in the middle of the pie dough circle, then teaspoon of cranberry sauce, a couple of chunks of turkey, and top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Now, fold dough over and crimp with a fork to seal. Continue with rest of pie dough circles. Place on parchment lined baking dish.
- Next, brush the pie dough with egg and put on middle rack 375 for 20 minutes.
- Finally, enjoy!
Easy Recipes For The Holidays:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- 5 Alternatives to Turkey This Thanksgiving
- Entire Thanksgiving on a Sheet Pan
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!