Indulgently sweet and rich boozy slow cooker fondue to celebrate you!
- Always spray the slow cooker with cooking spray! This helps make sure things dont stick to the slow cooker. Also most importantly it makes clean up a breeze.
- Don’t have cooking spray just rub butter on sides of slow cooker!
Watch how to make Bacon Roses:
Slow Cooker Red Wine Chocolate Fondue
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons orange jam
- 1/2 cup pinot noir (red wine)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Fun Suggestions to Dip the Chocolate In
- 10 pretzels
- 10 strips crispy bacon
- 10 orange segments
- 10 chocolate chip cookies
- First, spray the slow cooker with cooking spray (this prevents sticking).
- Next, add all the ingredients (except salt) and stir to combine.
- Now, cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Finally, stir, add salt. and dip away!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay