This is my go to happy meatball weeknight dinner. So easy, very little clean up, and juicy smiles!
Watch how to make this awesome dinner:
Sheet Pan Cheesy Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 handful parsley (chopped)
- 10 leaves basil (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 jar favorite marinara sauce
- Preheat oven at 425.
- First, mix ricotta, oregano, basil, parsley, red pepper flakes, and Parmesan together.
- Now, add beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix with opposite hand normal use to avoid over mixing.
- Next, form golf size balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Now, bake for 20 minutes then top each meatball with sauce and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Happy meatball eating!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay