Treat yourself to a decadent ice cream shake just because you are awesome!
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Frost the glasses and roll in nuts a day before. Leave in fridge so nice cold glass. Will keep shake cold and feel extra special!
- Add Kahlua to booze it up for a fun cocktail shake!
Things you will need:
- A fun food processor! Click here: for an awesome recommendation!
Watch how to make this easy recipe:
Treat Yourself Chocolate Ice Cream Shake
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon strawberry jam (I used: Amoretti Natural Strawberry Artisan Flavor)
- 1 teaspoon Speculoos Cookie Spread
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped slated peanuts
- First, place ice cream, coconut milk, jam and the cookie spread in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Next, smear frosting on outside top of glasses. Roll peanut on frosting to stick to side of glasses.
- Finally, pour shake in each glass and enjoy!
Thank you Amoretti for the ingredients! To check out their awesome products: Click Here!
Other Easy Brunch Recipes:
- 10 Super Simple No-Bake Holiday Desserts
- 3 Ingredient Rainbow Ice Cream Bars
- No Bake Lemon Pie (5 Ingredients)
- To Make Chocolate Butter
- No Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Pie
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay