Only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to make this creamy cheesy carbonara dinner. Because I am a chiropractor by day and food blogger at night, I like to test all my recipes after work to make sure they are quick and easy.
Here is an easy to store Zoodle Maker:
1. Mix the egg and Parmesan cheese together first before incorporating into the pasta (so the cheese can act as a barrier to not scramble the eggs)
2. Turn off the heat under the pan before adding the egg so not to hot when add the egg/cheese mixture
3. Stir constantly the pasta (and with your best dance moves) as you slowly mix the egg and the pasta
Zoodle Carbonara (5 Ingredients and 10 Minutes)
- 1 package zucchini noodles (or 2 zucchinis spiraled)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 oz pancetta (diced) (vegetarian option: use 3 tablespoons olive oil)
- 1 handful parsley (chopped)
- First, on medium low heat add pancetta to a pot and cook for 1 minute.
- Next, while the pancetta cooks combine eggs and cheese together (until forms yellow creamy texture) in a small bowl and set aside.
- Now, turn the heat to high and add the zucchini noodles to the pot with the pancetta. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Next, turn the heat off and add the egg/cheese mixture. Stir for 30 seconds or until becomes creamy.
- Finally, add parsley and enjoy!
Watch how to make this 10 minute dinner:
Two of my other favorite Carbonara Recipes:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay
This book changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking: