Easy pesto salad dressing that you can use as a marinade for chicken, fish, or by itself on a salad.
This is the perfect salad dressing for when there is leftover pesto or only a tiny bit left in the jar. The pesto saves you time because it has the garlic and herbs all ready in it so you have less to cut and prepare. We have allot of things to stress about but cooking dinner should and can be a place to zen out and just be still with yourself. As you chop listen to the chopping sound, as you stir say what you are grateful for, and as you let the food cook read a gratitude book for self care.
Using This Recipe As A Marinade:
- Chicken: marinade 4 hours to overnight
- Shrimp/Scallops: 15 minutes
- Salmon/Cod: 15 minutes
- Steak: overnight
Happy cooking and I am always grateful to cook with you! Any questions feel free to comment or check me out on Instagram and Tiktok: @chophappy!
Easy Pesto Salad Dressing (or marinade)
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- First, mix all the ingredients together.
- Next, pour on salad, marinade fish or chicken, or freeze to use later!
- Finally, happy eating!
Easy Dinner Recipes For a Busy Day:
- Top 10 Best Beef Recipes For an Easy Dinner
- 4 Easy Dinner with Leftovers
- 4 Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinners
With a grateful heart and an amazing carbonara tummy – Jay