Juicy ribs are amazing in the slow cooker and there is almost no work involved. The key is the amazing seasoning rub.
Sponsored post by Serious Foodie
The Best BBQ Rub: Serious Foodie
Tips to Perfect Ribs:
Ribs are not as complicated as they seem. In fact with a great seasoning rub and the slow cooker it is just season and cook. Ribs remind me of my 30th birthday Tom threw for me. It was at our favorite BBQ place in NYC, Hill Country BBQ. They has the best ribs in NYC. Since I don’t have a smoker in my apartment lol! This is the best way to get juicy ribs! You can also change the recipe up with BBQ sauce or even make sticky ribs.
This is the perfect quick dinner that says to your family you love them and celebrate them! Cooking can be your happy place at the end of a long day just for you! While cooking dance in the kitchen, say what you are grateful for, and count your blessings! Happy Cooking!
Slow Cooker Ribs
- 1 rack ribs (3 pounds)
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons Serious Foodie Chinese BBQ Spice Rub
- First, rub all sides of the ribs with salt and the dry rub.
- Next, place in the slow cooker and leave in fridge to marinate overnight. This is optional but recommended as it will give the seasoning time to penetrate all the way through the pork.
- Now, turn slow cooker on high for 5 hours or low 8 hours.
- Finally, enjoy and cheers to recipes that celebrate you!
Easy Recipes With Very Little Clean Up:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- Sheet Pan Steak and Crispy Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Cod and Veggies Recipe
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
Make Your Mark