Sweet creamy roasted tomato soup for dinner is always a good idea.
Dash Of Gratitude Tip While You Cook:
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Buy Farm Fresh Tomatoes: It may be slightly more money but since there are very little ingredients it makes a big difference. Fresher the tomato, the more juicy sweet they are.
- No Cream Needed: The liquid left in the sheet pan is full of flavor! Pour this into the blender to make it creamy soup.
- Gratitude While Stirring: Use the kitchen as a place for self care. As you stir or chop say what you are grateful for. I do this all the time so that cooking can be a time to recharge.
How To Make Roasted Tomato Soup:
How To Make The Best Tomato Soup
- 4 pounds tomatoes (chopped in chunks)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 1 small bundle fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- First, add tomatoes, shallots, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and olive oil on a sheet pan and mix.
- Next, place garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt/pepper in tinfoil and close tightly. Place on sheet pan with tomatoes.
- Now, spread tomatoes out as much as possible so the tomatoes roast instead of steam.
- Next, cook for 40 minutes in the oven.
- Now, remove the thyme stems and discard. Then add the stuff on the sheet pan, garlic cloves taken out of the tinfoil, and liquid from sheet pan into the blender.
- Next, add the basil and red pepper flakes and blend until smooth with very little chuncks.
- Finally, pour in a bowl and dip your favorite grilled cheese in the soup!
Other Easy Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay