Imagine coming home from work and all you have to do is tear open a bag of gnocchi and veggies to make a carb happy dinner quickly! This is my kind of busy day satisfaction without doing lots of dishes. I crack during the day (Chiropractor) and chop at night! So I make sure to test all my recipes after so they are easy for all my fellow home cooks. This recipe is my weeknight go to!
3 Tips to perfect dinner on busy nights:
1. When you walk in the door from work or errands turn on the oven. Pre-heating gives you that crispy perfectly cooked inside and outside dinner. When I am busy I always forget. So now I get home from working and first thing is preheat that oven!
2. When roasting make sure you spread the veggies and gnocchi out. If they are too close they will steam instead of crisp. It is cool to use two sheet trays. Just rotate one to the top and one to the bottom of the oven half way through cooking. This helps with lovely browning of veggies!
20 Minutes Sheet Pan Gnocchi
- 1 bag frozen gnocchi
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag defrosted corn (pat dry)
- 6 cloves garlic (smashed with hand or knife)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 handful fresh sage (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 lemon (the juice)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- First, add gnocchi, corn, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil to a parchment paper lined sheet tray.
- Next, mix well and spread out the gnocchi and veggies throughout the sheet tray.
- Now, add to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Next, add lemon juice, butter, Parmesan and sage. Stir with hot gnocchi and veggies.
- Finally eat and enjoy!
Watch how to make this simple dinner idea:
Two of my other favorite sheet tray dinners:
This book changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay