For the perfect seared steak, burgers with peppery crust, and food cooked evenly get a cast iron pan.
Why Cast Iron Pans Are The Best Kitchen Tool
(This post contains affiliate links)
- Because of the heavy thick metal (usually iron), once the pan gets hot they stay hot. This makes your final result with cooking better because your food cooks more evenly.
- Because of the heat retention of a cast iron pan, a steak gets a crispy brown sear, fried foods are less greasy, and foods cooks more evenly!
- Makes perfect steaks with a cast iron pan. My favorite way is reverse sear. Cook in cast iron in oven and then turn up the heat and sear both sides!
- Perfect Pizza in a cast iron pan. The bottom cooks up crispy like a real pizza oven. This make the perfect pizza at home!
So get the ovens on and the skillets sizzling!
My Recommendations For Top Best Cast Iron Pans On Amazon:
(approximately 1,266 4 1/2 star reviews on Amazon)
(approximately 76,850 4 1/2 star reviews on Amazon)
(approximately 2,788 star reviews on Amazon)
My Top 3 Recipes Using A Cast Iron:
My Top 3 Tips To Eat Healthy:
- Make Coffee at Home: Brewing your coffee at home can save you $100 dollars a month and 1,200 a year (according to Business Insider). Also, its good for the environment because you use a reusable coffee mug instead of throwing out paper coffee cups.
- Yesterdays Dinner is Today’s Lunch: Even something simple like bbq sauce from last night can be today’s bbq chicken wrap. Tzatziki sauce is today’s spread on your bread for a sandwich. Be creative and don’t waste awesome food!
- Grow Your Own Herbs: When I look in my fridge there is always leftover parsley and basil. This is food and money gone to waste. Grow your own fresh herbs and then its free! Plus you can pull off only what you need. Living in NYC apartment I love the new indoor planters.
I am so Grateful for you and thankful to get to cook with you! Any questions about this recipe or any others feel free to comment below. May every day be happy comfort food day!
With a grateful heart – Jay