I spend hours on TikTok and made this Boursin Alfredo that was inspired by the Feta Challenge. You can’t get easier then dropping the ingredients in a casserole dish, cook, and a creamy cheesy dinner is ready for you!
Tips to Make Coking Dinner Easy:
I am always look for dinner solutions for getting home from a long day and sit having a great meal. This recipe is because I do not like to clean up too many dishes at night. Also, Tom cleans as I cook so this gives him a break too. First, I boil the noodles the night before so I do less work the next day when cooking. Then everything goes in a casserole dish and bakes.The best part is the pasta mixes in the casserole dish too. I have a confession to make that we actually eat out of the casserole dish sometimes to be extra lazy lol! I hope this recipe makes life super easy for you. While the cheese melts in the oven do something for you! Read a book, watch TV, or just stare at the ceiling. Even if its just a minute that is still time you devote to you! Happy Cooking!
Boursin Alfredo Recipe
- 2 packages bousin cheese
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 pound Fettuccine (cooked and reserve 1/4 pasta water)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- First, add the 2 Boursin cheeses to the casserole dishes.
- Next, add the onions, garlic, butter, oregeno, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper to the casserrole dish.
- Now, bake on middle rack 25 minutes.
- Finally, mix together the cheesy casserole ingredients together, add 1/4 cup of pasta water, and the pasta. Enjoy!
Easy Recipes With Very Little Clean Up:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- Sheet Pan Steak and Crispy Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Cod and Veggies Recipe
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
Make Your Mark