After making a juicy buttery sheet pan Steak and Crispy Potatoes for dinner make this breakfast burrito!
Gratitude Tip While You Cook:
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Season Steak Overnight: I salt my steaks overnight and leave them in the fridge. This give the salt enough time to season all the way through the center of the beef.
- Gratitude While Stirring: Use the kitchen as a place for self care. As you stir or chop say what you are grateful for. I do this all the time so that cooking can be a time to recharge.
Leftover Steak and Hash Brown Breakfast Burrito
- 1 inch New York Strip (cooked)
- 1 pound leftover cooked Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 onion (chopped or sliced)
- 1 red pepper (chopped or sliced)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 scallion (chopped)
- 2 medium tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- First, add oil, onions, jalapeno, red pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic powder on medium high heat in a pan for one minute.
- Next, add steak and potatoes and reheat for 30 seconds.
- Now, mix in salsa and cheese.
- Next, lets assemble the buritto by heating up tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds to make them easy to roll.
- Now, add 1/2 mixture in center of the burrito with 3 inch border of side facing you.
- Next, fold the tortilla over the mixture and tuck in the left and right sides. Then roll the burrito up.
- Finally, to seal the burrito, heat seam side down on medium heat for 1 minute.
Other Easy Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!