The best holiday leftover Thanksgiving Shepherd’s pie recipe.
Tips to Freeze Leftovers:
This is the perfect quick dinner that says to your family you love them and celebrate them! Cooking can be your happy place at the end of a long day just for you! While cooking dance in the kitchen, say what you are grateful for, and count your blessings! Happy Cooking!
The Best Green Bean Casserole Recipe: Click Here
Easy Sliced Bread Stuffing: Click Here
Leftover Thanksgiving Shepherd's pie Pie
- 2 cups leftover green bean casserole (link for my casserole recipe above the recipe)
- 2-3 cups leftover Turkey (chopped) (link for my turkey recipe above the recipe)
- 3 cups stuffing (link for my recipe above the recipe)
- First, mix leftover green bean casserole and turkey together. Add this into a casserole dish. Now top with stuffing.
- Now, add to middle rack of oven 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Finally, enjoy!
Easy Recipes For The Holidays:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- 5 Alternatives to Turkey This Thanksgiving
- Entire Thanksgiving on a Sheet Pan
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!