This is the easiest way to make baked ziti and you don’t even need to boil water for the pasta!
Gratitude Tip While You Cook:
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Pasta Cooks in the Slow Cooker: The pasta goes in uncooked into the slow cooker. The sauce steams the pasta so less work and more dinner fun!
- Store Bought Sauce: You can make your own marinara (I have an awesome 5 ingredient Pantry Marinara) but there are amazing store brought brands that save tons of time on a busy weekday!
- Gratitude While Stirring: Use the kitchen as a place for self care. As you stir or chop say what you are grateful for. I do this all the time so that cooking can be a time to recharge.
Watch How To Make Ziti in a Slow Cooker:
How to Make Baked Ziti in the Slow Cooker
- 1 pound ziti pasta (uncooked)
- 24 ounce store bought marinara (1 jar)
- 1/4 cup water
- 16 ounces ricotta
- 2 cups mozzerella cheese
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 basil leaves (chopped)
- 20 slices pepperoni (save 6 for top of ziti and rest for inside ziti)
- First, place all the ingredients in the slow cooker (except mozzerella and 6 slices of pepperoni).
- Next, mix all together and then add mozzerellla cheese on top and slices of pepperoni to decoprate the top.
- Now, cover and cook on low for 5 hours and 30 minutes.
- Finally, top with ore basil and enjoy!
- Note: Make double portion and freeze half for up to 6 months for a quick dinner!
Other Easy Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!