This is a super easy rainbow dessert pizza recipe to make dessert time magical!
The rainbow to me symbolizes being proud of who you are! I struggled with this when I was younger. I am grateful for the amazing support from family and friends who loved my authentic self! This recipe is in honor everyone trying to be who they are! You are unique and special on purpose and should celebrate that! May over the rainbow be happiness and love!! Since I am not a baker I made a super easy dessert.
Hope you love this recipe and I am always grateful for you! Happy Cooking!
Gratitude Tip While You Cook:
My mission with Chop Happy is to create easy recipe for busy people with a dash of gratitude! Since we all have to be in the kitchen at some point in our day lets use that time to zen out and gain more gratitude.
For the time the pizza cooks visualize your dreams as if it is already here. Working on you does not have to be a long drawn out process. It can be as simple as a couple of pages of a motivational book. The perfect book to read to learn more about finding calmness, your dreams and making your wishes a reality is The Secret!
Time Saving Dinner Hacks / Cooking Tips:
- Buy Pizza Dough From Your Fave Pizza Place: No need to make your own dough. Support your favorite restaurant and buy the dough from them. This is actually more common then you think so they will be happy to sell it to you! With all the time y0u save you can even read an inspirational book!
- Gratitude While Stirring: Use the kitchen as a place for self care. As you stir or chop say what you are grateful for. I do this all the time so that cooking can be a time to recharge.
Rainbow Pizza Dough Recipe
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup cantelope (cut in chunks)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (cut in chunks)
- 8 green grapes
- 10 blueberries
- 1 purple grape
- First, put pizza dough on oiled cast iron pan and spread out. Fold over the edges to make a hearty crust border.
- Next, place on middle rack of 500 degree oven for 15 minutes for the crust to cook. Take out and let the crust cool.
- Now, spread the yogurt all over pizza crust (except crust boarder).
- Next, add raspberries around the outer edge in 2 rows, the add the cantelope, then pineapple, and then grreen grapes.
- Now, fill in center with blue berries and top with a red grape.
(Visited 355 times, 1 visits today)Subscribe for tasty, free recipes!