The best meatballs is simple and easy to make.
Steps For The Perfect Meatballs:
Homemade Sauce Verse Store Bought:
- Homemade: If I use homemade it is because made huge batch and froze it! I maker my easy 5 Ingredient Pantry Marinara and freeze it for future use!
- Store Bought Sauce: This is what I usually use to make meatballs. I feel there are allot of amazing store bought sauces and they save time and clean up. My Favorite Store Bought Sauces:
How to Make Meatballs in Bulk and Reheat:
On a Sunday I turn on Taylor Swift and roll meatballs out for that nights dinner and future busy day dinners:
- I make triple the recipe. One part to eat that day and the other 2 to freeze for later.
- First, cook the meatballs all the way up to before putting it in the sauce.
- Next place on sheet tray spread apart and put in freezer for 1 hour. This helps them from freezing together.
- Now, place in a zip lock bag and they should last in the freezer approximately 6 months.
- Finally, to reheat, add frozen balls into a slow cooker (filled with marinara) on low for 4 hours. Also, you can put in sauce on the stove filled with sauce, frozen with lid partial covered for 1 hour.
Top 3 Tools To Make Perfect Meatballs:
- A Ice Cream Scoop: This makes perfectly even meatballs. If you are like my husband Tom perfect shaped meatballs are important. Also, they make sure everything cooks even. My Ice Cream Scoop recommendation: Click Here
- A Sheet Pan: This is the easiest way to cook and clean up after cooking. Here is My Recommendation: Click Here.
- Ricotta Cheese: Any meatball recipe I use ricotta cheese. As the meatballs cook the cheese slowly melts into the meatballs keeping them juicy and moist.
Watch This Video On How To Make Meatballs:
Here is my Fool Proof Cheesy Meatball Recipe:
Sheet Pan Cheesy Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 handful parsley (chopped)
- 10 leaves basil (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 jar favorite marinara sauce
- Preheat oven at 425.
- First, mix ricotta, oregano, basil, parsley, red pepper flakes, and Parmesan together.
- Now, add beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix with opposite hand normal use to avoid over mixing.
- Next, form golf size balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Now, bake for 20 minutes then top each meatball with sauce and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Happy meatball eating!
Any other questions about meatballs comment below and will be happy to answer!
Other Easy Meatball Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay