Cheesy Salsa Stuffed Mushrooms is the easiest and tastiest appetizer recipe you will want to make double.
Sponsored post by Sam’s Salsa
The Best Salsa: samssalsa.com/
– You can purchase Sam’s Fresh Salsa at: ShopRite, Acme, and
Growing up one of my favorite parts of the holidays was always the appetizers. Mama Goldstein would make triple the amount of appetizers so we would fill up on appetizers. I remember stealing them as they came out of the oven before ever hit the guests appetizer table.
This is the perfect quick dinner that says to your family you love them and celebrate them! Cooking can be your happy place at the end of a long day just for you! While cooking dance in the kitchen, say what you are grateful for, and count your blessings! Happy Cooking!
Cheesy Salsa Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 pints button mushrooms (de-steamed)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper
- 1 cup Salsa (Sam's salsa is the best)
- First, season mushrooms with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Next, add 1 teaspoon of cream cheese to each mushroom.
- Now, top each mushroom with salsa. I use different salsa's to make it fun. Mango salsa, medium salsa, and spicy salsa.
- Next, bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Finally, add more salsa to the top and enjoy!
Easy Recipes With Very Little Clean Up:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- Sheet Pan Steak and Crispy Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Cod and Veggies Recipe
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!