Tips to Amazing Pizza Fast:
What is your favorite pizza topping? Mine is always pepperoni or leftover meatball. When I was in college and needed to study late. I would buy a large pizza with meatballs and a big Diet Coke. This got me through many nights cramming for a test! I hope this pizza toast makes eating pizza faster and easier. I hope this recipe makes life super easy for you. While the pizza cooking in the oven do something for you! Read a book, watch TV, or just stare at the ceiling. Even if its just a minute that is still time you devote to you! Happy Cooking!
Pizza Toast Recipe
- 6 slices toast
- 1 cup favorite jarred marinara
- 2 cups shredded mozzerella
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 10 basil leaves (hand torn)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- First, place the toast on a sheet pan.
- Next, spoon the marinara on each slice of toast.
- Now, sprinkle the cheese on each slice of toast and then scatter pepperoni slices ontop of the cheese.
- Finally, place in the oven for around 10 minutes on top rack. Watch to make sure the cheese and toast does not burn. Sprinkle basil and enjoy!
Easy Recipes With Very Little Clean Up:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- Sheet Pan Steak and Crispy Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Cod and Veggies Recipe
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!