With 3 ingredients you can learn how to make crazy easy matzo pie dough!
Things you will need:
You can use saltines if don’t have matzo!
How To Make Matzo Pie Crust Recipe (3 Ingredients)
- 4 sheets Matzo (egg or regular)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven at 350.
- First, place the matzo in the blender and blend to a sand like texture.
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients and blend to form the dough.
- Now, press and form on a pie dish.
- Next, bake on the middle rack for 15 minutes. Watch to make sure it does not burn. If it starts to brown too much cover with foil.
- Finally, take out and fill with quiche filling, pie filling, or whatever recipe you want for Passover!
Pie Recipes To Use This Crust:
Other Passover Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay