Cinnamon Sugar Matzah Brie is a classic Passover recipe that everyone loves! It is super easy and is both savory and sweet.
Cinnamon Sugar Matzah Brie is just matzah tasted with butter and then pour silky eggs in the pan. This is a perfect Passover brunch or breakfast for dinner. There is so much possibilities with matzah. You can even make matzah from scratch. It is literally just 4 ingredients! Also, dessert is served with Chocolate Matzah “Bread” Pudding. Sending you wishes for a great holiday and happiness to you and your family! As you chop listen to the chopping sound, as you stir say what you are grateful for, and as you let the food cook read a gratitude book for self care.
Other Matzah Recipes:
Cinnamon Sugar Matzah Brie
- 4 sheets Matzah
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- First, saute butter and matzah on medium heat for 2 minutes to toast the matzah.
- Next, lower the heat and add whisked eggs and stir for a minute.
- Finally, take off the heat and mix in the salt, yogurt, and cinnamon sugar. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Easy Dinner Recipes For a Busy Day:
- Top 10 Best Beef Recipes For an Easy Dinner
- 4 Easy Dinner with Leftovers
- 4 Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinners
With a grateful heart and an amazing carbonara tummy – Jay
This book changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Happy carrot soup cooking and I am always grateful to cook with you! If you have any recipes you would love to see on Chop Happy please comment below and I will try to make it just for you! Also I do private Zoom Cooking Classes! Just email me at [email protected] to set up a class.
Any questions feel free to comment or check me out on Instagram and Tiktok: @chophappy!